Applejacks January 2021 ‘Nominate a Friend to Win’ competition T&Cs
- This draw is open internationally to individuals aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Applejacks, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final, and Applejacks reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
- To enter the competition:
- You must be following Applejacks on instagram.
- Tag a friend in the comments under the designated ‘Giveaway’ post and explain why they deserve to win a pair of Applejacks shoes.
- Tagging without an explanation is not a valid entry.
- You may make multiple entries but each one will need a separate comment.
- All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from the exact time the post appears until 11.59pm Central European time on January 30th 2021
- Entries must be made before 11.59pm Central European time on January 30th 2021 to be deemed valid.
- The prize is; 2 pairs of Applejacks shoes, to be shared by 2 individuals. The tagger gets a pair, the person tagged gets a pair.
- Applejacks will cover the postage of the shoes.
- The winners are obliged to cover any import fees issued by customs in their home country.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries
- Prize Draw winners will be contacted via direct message on social media from the Applejacks Instagram account. If Applejacks doesn’t receive a response from a winner within 48 hours, then Applejacks reserves the right to award the prize/s to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering into the Applejacks draw, the entrant agrees to Applejacks using their content for marketing purposes both online and offline.
- Applejacks decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners names will be announced on Applejacks channels once all have been successfully contacted according to section 8 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Applejacks and not to any other party.